Lincoln Technology Solutions (LTS) is an engineering services firm with a focus on LCD integration and interface assemblies built in our US facility or by our Thailand CM partner. LTS is a certified Veteran-Owned Small Business (VOSB). We are also your source for custom LCD panels assembled by our partners in Asia. We are distinguished from other engineering services firms in two key ways. First, we focus on products and work with you from prototype through production. We care about cost, performance, manufacturability, testability, and serviceability. Our production focus enables us to create a prototype that can easily transition to mass production. This ensures we are vested in your overall success. Secondly, we have many major partnerships which provide us with a unique advantage. We have been working with our partners for years and travel there often. If your product has an LCD, we can make it better and more cost effective. Our LCDs are being used in high end cameras, 3D printers and more.
LTS offers a variety of services starting from product design through production. These services include:
Variety of engineering services including HW design, schematics, and layout
Class 1 clean room cabinet in US facility
PCB builds and assembly in our US facility or CM partner in Thailand
Custom backlight designs to meet your brightness and gamut needs
Color gamut enhancements using LEDs and quantum dots
Prototype and product builds
All degrees of LCD customization including cover glass, resistive touch, capacitive touch, and backlight
Alternative LCD glass integration with LVDS, RGB, parallel, MIPI, or serial interfaces.
Below are some of our projects:
7'' LCD Display
We were tasked with costing down an existing solution for a customer. We sourced a different glass panel with lower resolution. Additionally, we customized the flex allowing the customer to remove a component from their bill of materials (BOM).
2. 4.3'' TV Tap
The TV Tap’s customizable media draws potential customers to your beer. We can also provide analytics on pours and other items. Please contact us if you would like to discuss adding electronics into your tap handle.
3. LCD with Interface PCB
We’ve designed several LCD modules which typically ribbon cable to the mother board. These modules attach to your bezel and are the user interface (UI) for your product. We will work with your engineering team to define requirements such as size, shape, buttons, cover glass, etc.
4. Microcontroller Designs
We have design experience integrating Microcontrollers and LCDs.
5. Backlight Boost
LTS offers supporting circuitry for LCDs. This product is an example of a LED boost PCB with drives a series of LEDs found in a 17 inch display.
We offers LCD products for open source projects such as Beagle Bone Black (BBB). this is a LCD cape which provides you a minimalistic approach for having graphics on BBB. Contact us if you would like a cape built for your product.
7. Printer HMI
LTS offers a wide range of LCD sizes. Here is a consumer product that houses our 2.4” LCD. It has a SPI interface and resistive touch. This particular LCD was assembled in Taiwan and further assembled onto our LCD driver PCB in Thailand.
8. Printer User Interface with Cover Glass
Here is another example of a product our solution was integrated into. Custom cut and shaded cover glass give this LCD an incredible look.
9. 17” High Bright Field Monitor
LTS delivers all sized solutions. We have our custom LED rail with the brightest top fire on the market.
10. 24'' 4k resolution, 1000 nits, high birghtness, high resolution, wide gamut, for monitor
Quality Manager Position（SQM/供应商品质经理）
Lincoln Technology Solutions (LTS) is currently looking for a quality engineer to join a cross-disciplined team responsible for mass production, new product introduction, sourcing, quality control, problem resolution, data trending and performance analysis.
The focus of this position is for the employee to lead our Quality Management System (QMS) with a focus toward yield improvement, FFR (field failure rate) reduction and process improvements/optimization.
This is a full-time position that requires some independence, flexibility, and a willingness to work on cross functional teams to do what it takes to exceed our customers’ expectations.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities:
· Monitor, track, analyze and improve all QC and OBA/FQA (out of box audit/final quality audit) metrics and KPI’s (key performance indicators)
· Eliminate variability in finished goods; ensure approved products are being built to specification
· Works with suppliers to improve incoming Lot Acceptance Rates
· Perform RCA (root cause analysis) and implement CAR’s (corrective action requests) on customer RMA’s (returns)
· Execute designed experiments along with repeatability and reproducibility (R&R) studies
· Improve Quality Management System through various tools such as Value Stream Mapping, 6 Sigma, Kaizen Events, 5S, Statistical Process Control (SPC), Total Quality Management (TQM), FMEA, etc.
Requirements and Qualifications:
· Prefer at least two years of experience with LCD’s/touch panels
· Working knowledge of LCD manufacturing/assembly
· Working knowledge of LCD backlight manufacturing/assembly
· Understanding of day bright/high bright (>1k nits) LCD technology
· Requires a Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Engineering related field (including mathematics and statistics), and no less than two years of relevant experience in a quality/manufacturing environment
· Requires experience in Design of Experiments (DOE), Repeatability and Reproducibility (R&R) studies and Total Quality Management (TQM), two years preferred
· Requires strong analytical, mathematical, statistical, problem solving, organization and communication skills
· Requires project leadership and management skills, two years preferred
· Requires facilitation and training skills for quality and process improvement
· Requires proficiency with MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
· Experience in electromechanical assembly operations, including understanding and application of leading manufacturing and quality management principles
· Prefer Green or Black Belt Six Sigma Certification
· Fluent in English
Mon. to Friday
Lincoln Technology Solutions
3434 Kildaire Farm Road
Cary, NC 27518
SZ Rep. Office:
196 Tangtou Blvd
Shenzhen 518108, China