This position will be responsible for designing in-house balancing machine for rotating machines parts and other automation line, ranging from soft and hard support mechanical design and automation equipment. Types of products vary from different kinds of armature/fan/housing.
· Build cutting tool models for various cutters including milling & drilling
· Develop mechanical structure for measurement systems, pick and place and cutting modules or other automation equipment
· Assist team to upgrade the current balancing systems at various production lines located in global sites
· Assist team to troubleshoot balancing machine system or automation line issues and provide necessary technical support
· Communicate with Business Units for defining critical balancing machine and automation line specifications.
· Modularize and standardize mechanical design.
· Bachelor degree or above in Computer Automatic control or related discipline
· 3 years or above experience in balancing measurement algorithm development
· Knowledge in mechanical design and automation
· Knowledge in Balancing machine principle
· Be familiar in FEA or simulation.
· Good command of English
· Take ownership and aggressive to learn and improve skills.