Here is a glimpse of what you’ll do:
* Review customer specification and clarify customer requirement
* Provide PCBA layout and schematic design to OEM supplier
* Review the design from OEM PCBA supplier
* Generate electrical test plan
* Provide the Costed-BOM (Electrical) for comparison in quotation stage
* Track the quality verification test and provide timely potential solution.
* Provide onsite engineering support for NPI build
* Understanding of battery management systems
Here is some of what you’ll need (required):
* College’s degree or above, major in electronic or related
* Over 5 years’ experience in electronic product development in home appliances such as kitchen appliances, floor care and cordless products
* Physical design experience with Auto-cad, Altium or Protal software
* Knowledgeable in both AC and DC product PCBA design with home appliances. Strong understand of battery management systems and controls
* With good reading and writing English
熟练使用Auto CAD，Altium 或Protal等设计软件
Design & Technology
Flex does not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment agencies or fee based recruitment services. Flex is an Equal Opportunity Employer and employment selection decisions are based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. Flex does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices based on: age, race, religion, color, sex, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability, pregnancy status or any other status protected by law.
The information we collect:
We may collect personal information that you choose to submit to us through the Website or otherwise provide to us. This may include your contact details; information provided in online questionnaires, feedback forms, or applications for employment; and information you provide such as CV/Resume. Your details will be provided to the entity you are applying for a job with. We will use your information for legitimate business purposes such as responding to comments or queries or answering questions; progressing applications for employment; allowing you to choose to share web content with others or; where you represent one of our customers or suppliers, administering the business relationship with that customer or supplier. We will process your data in accordance with our Recruitment Privacy Notice.