- Track and maintain the PSU roadmap.
- Communicate with customer to discuss technical issues.
- Involve in design team management meetings.
- Design review and approval.
- Work with other engineering groups for the component roadmap.
- Lead one or multi teams of engineers, designers and support personnel.
- Perform assessment of the team performance – appraisal of each subordinates.
- Project planning and preparing budgets.
- Training plans and design guidelines refresher for new engineers.
- Attending meetings with suppliers and customers.
-Diploma or Graduate of Electronic, Electrical or any related engineering course.
-With Mistral Degree in the field of Power Supply electronics.
-With minimum 8 years experience in Switched Mode Power.
-Supply research and development.
-Strong analytical and problem solving skills in power supplies product.
-Good understanding of power electronics in design.
-Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
-Excellent in written and read English are required.