1. Degree / High Diploma in Mechanical Engineering or Electronic Engineering or related discipline;
2. At least 5 years’ experience in projects follow up and quality assurance or electronic component selling and product costing knowledge;
3. Strong organization and negotiation skills;
4. Work independently, self-driven and good communication skills;
5. Experience working in PRC and familiar with the operations will be definite advantage;
6. Knowledge of the electric motor especially in automotive industry experience is an advantage;
7. Familiar with the development in motor industry and home appliances experience is MUST;
8. Good command of both spoken and written English and Mandarin;
9. Stationed in Shenzhen;
10. Immediate available is preferable.
1. Coordinate product design and development, manufacturing and delivery per the product specifications;
2. Define and monitor the project time line; resources allocation as well as the deliverables;
3. Set up and monitor the development schedule of internal and external projects;
4. Prepare BOM for quotation;
5. Communicate with customers, suppliers on product specification and components evaluation;
6. Handle customer complaint by identifying root causes and well-organized trouble shooting skills.