Working Location: Ethiopia !
Age：28+ years of age
u Gender: Not applicable
u Hometown ：Not applicable
u Education: College degree or better
u Marital Status: Not applicable
u Experience: At least 5 years working experience in related industry, including more than two to three years of work experience in the same position
u Knowledge requirements: a deep knowledge of marketing, familiar with business management and profit responsibility
u Capability requirements: Team management, training ability, leadership
u Other requirements:
1) Ability to work in high pressure situation
2) Strong sense of responsibility and challenge
Set up the system and make the marketing plan:
1) Responsible for directing sales supervision in the region, leading district sales staff to complete monthly, quarterly, annual sales task, completion rate of over 90%. Collect sales data weekly, analyze, organize, and submit monthly sales analysis in agreed timeframe.
2) Responsible for drawing up the regional annual, quarterly, and monthly sales plan down to specific regions and responsible sales staff. Assist General manager in assigning sales tasks according to the capability of the individual salesperson.
1) Responsible for the guidance of area sales work, lead the regional sales staff and agents to achieve monthly, quarterly and annual sales tasks, completion rate above 90%. Collect sales data weekly, analyze, organize, and submit monthly sales analysis in agreed timeframe.
2) Responsible for checking the regional sales staff ‘s work from time to time, and provide effective training 2-4 times per month, provide support to the relevant salesperson to help improve sales performance.
3) Responsible for the area sales staff teleconference meetings 4 times , make monthly summary and monitor plan implementation;
4) Responsible for supervising regional sales staff work plans, and make adjustment when needed to;
5) Analyze area customers and sales data every month; submit customer and sales data analysis report every week.
Sales Team Building:
1) Responsible for regional sales team building（ not allow to employee family or relatives as team member without agreement from HQ）（3-5 sales person, 1 accountant,1 reception, 1 driver）, developed in accordance with the human resources plan training sales management personnel;
2) Assessment, management and training of the subordinate salesperson. (Monthly direct training of sales staff not less than two to three times, complete the personnel assessment on time).
3) To understand staff’s morale, employee’s demand and psychological status, complete performance interview, regulate employee’s morale, staff turnover should be lower than 20%.
1) Submit monthly expense budget on 25th for next month, exercise reasonable control sales cost within budget.
2) Responsible for cooperating with regional sales staff to achieve sales targets but at the same time exercise reasonable cost control.
1) Responsible for coordinating with all departments in HQ;
2) Interact with external parties on behalf of the company, negotiations with VIP customers, attend trade shows.
Undertake special tasks at the direction of HQ management as required.