Job description of SQE
1. Perform qualification/requalification audit for suppliers as planned in terms of audit standard/audit checklist, create audit report and issue SCAR to address audit findings.
2. Ensure inspection WI, Process and Product Control plans are in place for all applicable products/parts.
3. Evaluate and re-evaluate the suppliers performance by working with sourcing team for monthly supplier scorecard.
4. Ensure supplier capacity planning accurately aligns with APCD during audit activities.
5. Identify and remedy both quality and delivery risks and drive the continuous improvement with suppliers to mitigate the risks.
6. Regularly review suppliers for production traceability and counterfeit prevention.
7. Participate in NPI process by working with suppliers to eliminate potential quality risk before mass production.
8. Act as the troubleshooter for any material issues from suppliers, validate the root cause of material issue to drive supplier to fix the quality issues.
9. Support production and validation activities for on-going product and process change at suppliers side.
10. ability to travel outside China.
11. Any additional tasks reasonably requested by the quality manager.
Qualification requirements of SQE.
1. Minimum of 5 years Quality Engineering using Quality tools/methods such as: FMEA, DoE, 8D, SPC, DMAIC and Lean.
2 .Working knowledge of AS9100/ISO9001:2015/APQP.
3. Familiar with REACH, Conflict Mineral and RoHS control for consumer electronics.
4. Proficient in Problem solving and troubleshooting.
5. Ability to manipulate and present data using advanced functions of Microsoft Excel©
Excellent report writing and technical procedure authoring capability is mandatory (English).
6. Bachelor degree or higher in an avionics, science, mathematics or related discipline from an accredited university.
7. Internal and Supplier auditor qualification (required), Lead Auditor Qualification (desired).
8. Certified with IPC-620 cable assembly standard or working in connector industry is required.
9. English speaking excellence.