1. 7+ years of experience in purchasing within a manufacturing environment using an ERP system
2. Bachelors or advanced degree in Business, Engineering, or Supply Chain
3. Strong computer skills in ERP, MS Excel, Power Point, and Word
4. Highly skilled in contract development and negotiation
5. Ability to confidently present to peers, leadership, customers, and suppliers
6. Evaluate price, commodity, and/or market trends to identify risks or opportunities
7. Participate in meetings with internal and external customers to understand project needs and timelines.
8. Develop, analyze, and review status and performance reporting to implement improvement strategies.
9. Experience handling global electronic components supply chain, worked with global suppliers around electronic component development
10. Routine cost reduction, supplier consolidation and supplier management.