This position is going to be responsible for Human Resources and Administration functions operation for city X which covers Manufacturing Operations, and other business organization if applicable through applying the defined HR processes and tools and working with City X plant leadership team to execute the processes for the responsible areas.
1. Serve as an employee advocate to foster a culture of openness, trust and inclusion (e.g. active listening skills, roundtables, employee meetings, open door policies, grievance procedures)
2. Work with management team to apply staffing and selection strategies that create a pipeline of high caliber talent for the organization
3. Build up performance management culture and assist in the development of our people and the organization.
4. Assist in managing compensation and benefits operations ensuring all programs are compliant with company and local statutory requirements
5. Maintain effective employee relations and communication on culture, technical and legal aspects of HR systems and tools for employees
6. Collect local market best practice and internal feedback on HR policies, statistics, and analysis of related data for management review and continuous improvement on HR process and services
7. Responsible for full scope of administration management including office supply, Company Car, dormitory
and canteen if any, clients’ receptions etc.
8. Support HR teams and project delivery/implementation as assigned
1. Bachelor’s degree or above with major in Human Resources and other disciplines
2. 8 or more years of experience in Human Resources functions including three years in managerial positions working in manufacturing environment.
3. Flexible to work in another city (out of Shenzhen) in Guangdong province
4. Demonstrate strong business acumen, process knowledge and expertise in Performance Management, Staffing and Selections, Total Rewards Management, etc.
5. Be able to contribute to the design and implementation of HR programs to facilitate achievement of business plan
6. Strong interpersonal, networking, problem-solving, communication and influencing skills. Must be a team player.
7. Cross cultural intelligence
8. Good Command of English