Quality Manager Position
Lincoln Technology Solutions (LTS) is currently looking for a quality engineer to join a cross-disciplined team responsible for mass production, new product introduction, sourcing, quality control, problem resolution, data trending and performance analysis.
The focus of this position is for the employee to lead our Quality Management System (QMS) with a focus toward yield improvement, FFR (field failure rate) reduction and process improvements/optimization.
This is a full-time position that requires some independence, flexibility, and a willingness to work on cross functional teams to do what it takes to exceed our customers’ expectations.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities:
· Monitor, track, analyze and improve all QC and OBA/FQA (out of box audit/final quality audit) metrics and KPI’s (key performance indicators)
· Eliminate variability in finished goods; ensure approved products are being built to specification
· Works with suppliers to improve incoming Lot Acceptance Rates
· Perform RCA (root cause analysis) and implement CAR’s (corrective action requests) on customer RMA’s (returns)
· Execute designed experiments along with repeatability and reproducibility (R&R) studies
· Improve Quality Management System through various tools such as Value Stream Mapping, 6 Sigma, Kaizen Events, 5S, Statistical Process Control (SPC), Total Quality Management (TQM), FMEA, etc.
Requirements and Qualifications:
· Prefer at least two years of experience with LCD’s/touch panels
· Working knowledge of LCD manufacturing/assembly
· Working knowledge of LCD backlight manufacturing/assembly
· Understanding of day bright/high bright (>1k nits) LCD technology
· Requires a Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Engineering related field (including mathematics and statistics), and no less than two years of relevant experience in a quality/manufacturing environment
· Requires experience in Design of Experiments (DOE), Repeatability and Reproducibility (R&R) studies and Total Quality Management (TQM), two years preferred
· Requires strong analytical, mathematical, statistical, problem solving, organization and communication skills
· Requires project leadership and management skills, two years preferred
· Requires facilitation and training skills for quality and process improvement
· Requires proficiency with MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
· Experience in electromechanical assembly operations, including understanding and application of leading manufacturing and quality management principles
· Prefer Green or Black Belt Six Sigma Certification
· Fluent in English