* Establish project schedule, financial parameters and technical requirements, managing project from initiation through transfer.
* Communicate customer requirements, specifications, project schedule, and budget constraints to cross-functional teams, including engineers, senior management and consultants.
* Review daily production schedule and identify problem areas.
* Assess causes of problems and provide technical support and direction to project team to resolve issues.
* Develop status reports, including project financials, insuring project team is meeting customer requirements and measuring cost control.
* Maintain project plan documents, procedures and project deliverables.
* Conduct presentations of technical information concerning specific projects/schedules, etc.
* Assist in the management of larger projects/programs.
* Provide advice to lower level Project/Product Managers to achieve goals in accordance with established policies.
* 8+ years’ experience in project management, and good knowledge at manufacturing engineering, QA and related functions. Good at whole process control from NPI to mass production. Good sense on production design will be preferred.
* Bachelor above.
* Fluent oral English.
* Great communication skills. Must be very confident and proactive to face to our customers.
* Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.